Adoption Change Manager (ACM)
79 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
As User Experience (Adoption Change)Â ManagerÂ you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Driving Adoption of the automation tools – coordination of all communication activities including gamification, newsletters, communication content building, building and maintaining communication best practices, close interaction with the customer and its communication team
- Customer expectations management – work closely with the Customer and Transition/Transformation Manager during transition/transformation phase to identify and inform proper audience (Customer management, end users, project team, business representatives) on communication elements related to elements Capgemini introduce for the Customer
- Execute existing elements and propose new creative methods of promoting our tools in Customer environment
- Reporting - measuring and reporting on results, identifying problem areas and applying corrective actions
The User Experience (Adoption Change) Manager primary focus is to drive customers\' end users behavior in order to achieve high usage of automation tools like Virtual Agent, LiveChat, Automated Password Reset tool by executing various methods of communication and user engagement techniques (gamification). User Experience (Adoption Change)Â ManagerÂ role is also focused on digital tools consulting in the area of end user experience, managing Customer and End Users expectations around digital tools and driving end-to-end Customer journey towards high adoption.
To find out more about the team please see:Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylOBIjv-Nmg
- Experience and proven tract of Client facing activities
- Strong presentation skills
- Practical knowledge of project management methods
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Self disciplined with ‘Can do’ attitude
- Effective business communication and presentation skills
- High awareness of Capgemini’s offer (digital tools awareness)
- Goal oriented attitude with low supervision needed
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000 online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programs and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.