Nr Ref.: 1012765
AR Team Leader
Location: Bielsko - Biała
The candidate on this position will oversee and perform the processing of information within the Accounts Receivable function to meet expected customer service levels and ensure the operational excellence of the function.
- Plan, organize and assume responsibility for the quality, service levels and timeliness of the Cash Collection team’s work;
- Perform credit analysis and make recommendations on credit limits and credit holds;
- Ensure that ongoing reporting requirements on an individual country, European and Corporate level are met in a timely manner including DSO, cash flow and account status;
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX);
- Proactively improve the quality of cash collection through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of collection processes;
- Ensure Accounts Receivable period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and timely;
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 4 years AR or Accounting experience, preferably in multinational organisation and/or SSC environment;
- Supervisory experience preferred;
- University degree required;
- Fluent English plus a good command of at least one of the following languages: Czech, German, Italian, Polish;
- Superior understanding of specific Accounts Receivable area processes;
- Ability to address complex issues within the Accounts Receivable area;
- Ability to assess a problem and promptly resolve or escalate it to the appropriate personnel;
- Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP.
Our Client offers:
- Interesting job in the well known international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Career development.
To apply for this position and monitor your progress click the apply button.
Alternatively you can send your application via email to email@example.com