Associate Buyer French/German Speaker
102 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Receives and reviews purchase requisitions for compliance
- Releases completed requisitions for approval
- Manages free-text flow requisitions and conducts competitive bidding usingÂ
- e-procurement tools
- Initiates new vendor set-up requests
- Transmits POs to suppliers and manages order confirmation
- Expedites delivery when needed/requested
- Manages goods/services claims
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders
- Files documents according to procedures for audit purposes
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- University or college degree, preferably in economics
- Minimum 1 year of experience within procurement / Customer Service / accountancy
- Experience in BPO will be an asset
- Good decision making skills
- Very good oral and written skills in French or German language (B2)
- Good command of English (B1)
- SAP and e-procurement tools knowledge will be an asset
- Good computer literacy, easily learns new applications
- Client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy