Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Automation Factory as part of the BTS Technology Transformation, along with Products & Solutions and also Software Factory deliver one unique team to provide our Clients with expertise and resources to respond to market demand on robotics, automations, software and processes transformation.
Our projects are connected with diagnosis of customer needs and design of innovative solutions.
The projects delivered by us are dedicated to Clients from all key business sectors.
If you are open to learn new things, work with people with positive attitude creating friendly atmosphere and you are eager to accelerate your personal development in interesting and challenging environment, you should apply.
We are looking for an Automation Architects to join the fast growing team of consultants working together with Automation Solutions. It is a great opportunity to work with internal and external clients in different locations globally.
- In charge of identifying Automation & RPA opportunities, risks and impacts
- Performs current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection)
- Future state process design and solution modeling
- Develop and present business case
- Close cooperation with Automation /RPA developers
- Defines test scenarios
- Design, plan and execute the transformation programs and improvement initiatives for Capgemini Clients
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule
- Business process related experience: at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems
- Very good command of English both written and spoken is a must
- Business Process reengineering / transformation approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- German language skills will be an asset
- Experience in client facing roles: workshop facilitation will be an asset
- Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology will be an asset
- Project and change management experience will be an asset
- Lean Six Sigma trained will be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.