is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The Robotic Process Automation Technical Architect takes ownership of technology related aspects of RPA implementation as part of a client sales process, mobilization, internal initiative or other special program within Accenture Operations Business Process Outsourcing Organization.
Following Accenture methodologies and industry best practices, this role will be accountable for recommending appropriate technology solutions and delivering architectural and technical solution designs and client proposals. These goals will be achieved leveraging our global network, working together and openly sharing ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Analyzes client processes, and identifies RPA opportunities
- Recommends RPA approach/strategy
- Leads delivery of detailed solution architecture including software and infrastructure components together with client IT teams and/or internal Accenture infrastructure teams
- Assists Project Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the RPA solution
- Partners with Project Manager during project delivery
- Provides mentoring and guidance to RPA developers
- Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
- Creates development standards and promotes modularization and reuse of code
- Contributes to creation of standard approaches and techniques
- May manage a virtual, geographically distributed team of up to 5 RPA architects
- Ensures optimal performance of team members
- Serves as an escalation point in case of performance issues
- Ensures minimal attrition maintaining high job satisfaction and meeting team members’ career objectives
- Maintains open, transparent and friendly team atmosphere