BTS Linux Distribution Maintainer
139 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We all know Debian, Arch and Gentoo running on millions of PC class computers. Nokia has done however something much more fascinating. This is our recipe: take high performance SoC, add specialized hardware accelerators, and finally prepare custom tailored Linux distribution to get full performance out of the hardware. These create host environment for applications which can turn it all into cutting edge WCDMA, LTE or eventually 5G base station.
As BTS Linux distribution maintainer you will work on ensuring that Nokia BTSes use the right open source tools versions which optimize feature set, performance and security aspects.
- Bash, Python
- GCC, Clang
- Version control and code review systems
- Continuous Integration systems
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- fluency in Linux shell scripting
- experience with package management systems (deb, rpm, or similar)
- fluency in Version Control System tools (svn, git) and build systems (make or similar ones)
- experience with Continuous Integration systems
- knowledge of open source community way of working
- positive attitude, problem-solving skills, ability to learn quickly, sense of humor
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Don't see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in Linux
competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
medical care for you and your family
flexible working time
group life insurance
co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.