3 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Responsible for eliciting, understanding, interpreting and representing business requirements for functionality required in ServiceNow.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood.
- Works with product management and technical design architects to translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Responsible for partnering with customers on innovative ways to successfully transition from existing solution to strategic based on functional need (not lift and drop technology).
- Responsible for active involvement with Quality Assurance teams in defining the QA strategy, acceptance criteria, test plans and use cases to validate solution.
- Responsible for communicating planned and unplanned activities to appropriate parties as needed.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent English
- Strong Requirements Management and Life cycle
- JIRA and Confluence
- ITIL/ITSM experience
- Hands on ServiceNow experience
- Agile experience, preferably Kanban
Join our Development Center in Warsaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the Banking Industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
As the ServiceNow Business Analyst you will assist the team of 10 people with understanding business requirements and translating those into a clear set of functional requirements that enable the development teams to build quality, fit for purpose solutions.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy