Business Tools Analyst - Working Student
6 dni temu
Our NokiaNetworks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in various sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team is looking for an open-minded and engaged person who is keen to work on automation of commercial management.
If you are interested in joining a team of industry experts with in-depth knowledge of business operations dealing with tasks requiring creativity to solve, immediately seeing effects of own work, you are open to earn a prospective specialty or leverage your professional skills, then this position is for you.
In this position, you will work in Commercial Management and you will be responsible for creating tools to aid in and speed up decision making on what is the right price for products and services.
Daily, you will analyse the needs of the business decision makers and apply scripting and visualization to create tools automating some tasks and/or helping find the optimal pricing points. As part of that task, you will work on price benchmarking for products and services.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Power BI
- SQL Databases
- status of student aged under 26 of Engineering, Telecommunications, Science or equivalent education
- visualization techniques for provisioning a clear view of data patterns and conclusions to support fact-based decisions
- automation with scripting to support data organization and decisions
- creation of user-friendly tools visualizing the financial domain of the benchmarked product or service
- gathering requirements for future improvements in data analysis, automation, visualizations and business understanding
- willingness to learn about data-driven decisions in commercial management
- open-mindedness, creativity and ability to think outside the box
- being comfortable with writing scripts in Excel VBA
- management university background is a plus
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- civil contract
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- competitive salary
- opportunity to work on the newest cutting edge technologies for the future mobile networks
- friendly working environment in a team of young professionals
- possibility for long term contract after internship
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.