C Embedded Software Engineer
59 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As a SW Engineer you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, SW for BTS. You may work also outside of own process area on technical issues. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas. Your background and areas of interest will be taken into account when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Your tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, software design, implementation of new functionalities and testing activities. You will also be in charge of writing specifications and creating documentation for the relevant part of the software. Other key tasks will include code re-factoring and optimization, code maintenance, and bug corrections. You will participate in work amount estimation in your own area. To succeed in this role you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
If you also feel yourself as a technical leader, leading a sub project and everything related to that kind of work, don't hesitate to apply for this position.
- C language
- ARM/DSP processors
- Linux or embedded RTOS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Clean Coding C programming skills
- HW related SW understanding
- RTOS and/or Linux knowledge
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- knowledge on version control software (git/svn)
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.