C2C Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist
96 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
For our New Client In Krakow Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Order to Cash processes. Our Client is one of the major retailers and producers of electricity and heat in Europe. The scope involved covers processes: Cash application, Billing, Query, Collection and Reporting Data.
- Providing high customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Actively supporting Team Leader in monitoring results and performance
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department, including other team members training
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Sales, Finance Department and Customers’ representatives
- Actively looking for areas of improvements, eliminating wastes and implementing solutions
- Running reports from SAP and preparing daily/weekly/monthly statistics and presentations (if required)
- Research and resolve dispute cases
- Conduct variance analysis and research claims
- Process incoming payments, offsets, reversals and other requestsÂ
- Very good English skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the C2C area
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- People management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.