3 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Designing and delivering software solutions to meet business requirements focused on development of our global Data Governance capabilities.
- Using the Scrum Agile methodology, develop and customize the bank-wide Data Governance toolset based around the vendor system Collibra.
- Continually enhancing the underlying meta-model of the tool to ensure the bank's data is appropriately described.
- Developing new workflows and enhance existing workflows to cater for changing needs of the data governance community.
- Integrating the toolset with systems across the bank such as those used for data quality and metadata management.
- Acting as internal 3rd level support for the tool and closely collaborate with vendor support to resolve complex issues involving the expertise of the vendor. Make sure support issues are prioritized and tracked to completion.
- Participating in enhancement projects as lead developer when larger enhancements of governance tooling ecosystem are planned. Provide effort-estimates for implementation tasks.
- Hands on experience with data governance tooling, ideally with Collibra
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Know-how of web services and REST interfaces 6.Understanding of data governance processes and the financial industry would be beneficial
The central IT Architecture & Strategy is leading the development of our Client - wide Data Governance tooling to cover critical capabilities such as Business Glossary, Business Lineage and Data Quality Management. We are looking for a Software Engineer to drive the development, customizations and enhancement of our core tool, Collibra and to assist in the collection of data governance information from all bank divisions and functions into the tool.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy