Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for a motivated person to support Competence Development (CoDe) for our team. You will support the CoDe Project Manager in execution of learning programs for our engineers. You will coordinate learning activities, prepare reports for the management team and handle internal communications. You will learn about needs analysis and advanced learning design. Moreover, if you want to develop yourself as a trainer, you will have an opportunity to conduct training courses, too.
- Coordinate learning courses,
- excellent English skills, both written and verbal,
- ability to work 5 days a week,
- passion for self-development and developing other people,
- very good organizational skills, accountability, ability to meet deadlines,
- good knowledge of MS Office Power Point and Excel.
- knowledge or experience in internal communication / presentation design,
- some experience in working as a trainer or in informal education,
- knowledge of moodle learning platform.