Ogłoszenie numer: 269803, from 2013-04-03
Who are Webanywhere?
We are a leading education internet company in the UK, working with schools, businesses and government clients worldwide. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, family-run company, but with big ideas.
We already have a good working relationship with around 50+ professionals in Poland and our office is located in Katowice.
Due to Polish e-learning market expansion, we are looking for a Content Publisher to join our team.
Location: śląskie / Katowice
Ref. No.: CP/03/2013
The successful applicant will be working with website CMS adding content to client's websites. Using a pipeline of tasks in our CRM system, you will be targeted on the quality and quantity of your work. This role also involves calling customers offering help and advice with website content. Another part of the role is inserting user lists into software from CSV files.
- Experience of working in a similar job role;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Adding content to websites and virtual learning environments including userlists;
- Good telephone skills;
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline;
- CSS,PHP, HTML, CMS skills;
- Previous work within an educational institution.
We offerSalary range
- 1.900- 3.000 PLN gross depending on the level of experience;
- After the trial period attractive bonus system;