Customer Quality Engineer
10 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1701626
Woodward Poland Sp. z o. o.
Ul. Skarbowa 32
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact. In our facility in Niepołomice we are desigining, manufacturing and testing engine controllers and frequency converters for wind turbines.
Join our Quality team as a Customer Quality Engineer:
- Acts as the Customer Advocate within Woodward processes and systems
- Acts as the Customer liaison for compliance to customer quality requirements and customer satisfaction relative to quality of products and services
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking customer quality data
- Drives root cause analysis and problem solving utilizing various quality tools (e.g. Six Sigma methodology)
- Ensures adequacy of processes, documents and interfaces to customer quality requirements such as APQP, PPAP, ISIR etc.
- Monitors and drives improvements to customer quality metrics throughout Woodward
- Leads and follows up on internal and external quality audits as required
- Monitors and reports on customer score cards.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering specifications/drawings/schematics
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Ability to capture important data, analyze data and report appropriate conclusions
- Solid understanding of ISO9001 quality management system (VDA6 and/or IATF 16949 will be an advantage)
- Continuous Improvement oriented (6 Sigma, Lean Manufacturing)
- Ability to drive and implement activities to meet customer quality expectations
- Provides technical problem-solving guidance to others on the team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including presentations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead small cross-functional teams
- Proficient at MS Office
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and critical thinker
- Strong English language skills
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward offers competitive pay, a total rewards package, opportunity for advancement, training and development. For more information, visit our website at www.woodward.com.
Qualified candidates may send a resume via email, postal, or fax.
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Attention: Karolina Cygankiewicz
ul.Skarbowa 32 32-005 Niepołomice
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy