Do you have experience in food industry working in technical or R&D teams? Do you have strong leadership experience?
If so we would like to hear from you!
- Accountable for production of customer product specifications and co-ordinates all customer specific technical requirements.
- Manage and prioritise workload for Site Technical Customer Services to ensure efficient service to the Internal and External customers.
- Schedule Customer Specification reviews.
- Lead and support Customer technical project as required
- Provision of data for Customer Technical services KPI’s as required by Technical Services Manager.
- Proactively remain aware of Customer Technical standards and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that the customer product specifications and all associated documents are completed on time, accurately and in full.
- Ensure responses to internal & external Customer technical enquiries are timely and appropriate in order to meet business and customer needs
- Ensure that escalation process is followed as required.
- Develop and maintain cross training plan within the Customer Technical Services function to ensure that understanding of the requirements of all McCormick strategic customers
- Responsible for recruiting, developing and coaching team of Customer Technical Services Specialist.
- Degree level qualification in a technical discipline (or equivalent), preferably food science or technology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food industry, e.g. technical, R&D, technical customer services.
- Experience of managing customer specifications.
- Previous knowledge of quality systems preferable e.g. ISO, BRC, EFSIS.
- Previous experience managing teams.
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, methodical, good attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, with high sense of urgency.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and impact on the internal business.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across the business, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Auditing skills.
- Fluent English.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and $4.4 billion in annual sales in 2016, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 140 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves 100 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”.We have created an unusually dedicated workforceby fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaborationbased on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via Apply button.