Cadring Polska Sp. z o.o.
694 dni temu
Cadring Ltd is an engineering office that serves customers in product development and customer – specific project. Our areas of operations are mainly: Commercial Vehicles, Industrial tools and machines and Marine&Offshore. The Group employs over 140 design professionals in offices in Finland Tampere and Turku, Poland in Wroclaw and Gdansk, Sweden in Stockholm.
Currently we are looking for
- Designing and development tasks of electrical systems, including electrical schematics, component selection (contactors, connectors, wires) and preparation of technical documentation.
- Designing and development tasks of automation for industrial machines.
- Communication with internal project team, project manager and external customers.
- 2 years of relevant experience in electrical systems or automation design
- Skills in Zuken E3 or Eplan
- Skills in CAD programs (CATIA, Saber Harness will be an asset)
- PLC programming experience
- Knowledge of CAN-BUS will be an asset
- Understanding of motor inverters
- Customer oriented and understanding of the needs of design engineering
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a high level of communication skills
- Ready for occasional business trips
- Engineering degree in Electrical or Automation profile.
Ability to read, analyzes, and write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions of managers, clients, and colleagues.
- Participation in interesting projects
- Career development in an international environment
- Friendly working environment
- Private healthcare
- Grant for language courses and Multisport card