EMEA Global Sourcing Analyst
International Paper Global Business Services Center
87 dni temu
What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference?
It's time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
This role is part of the Global Sourcing Roadmap to Excellence transformation process. The identified candidate will be participating in the build-up of the new Global Sourcing processes through the Data & Market Analyst role in a team environment.
The opportunity to work in a multinational and multicultural company, stable employment, high standards of work, attractive salary, social fund, modern office placed in the center of Krakow, friendly and dynamic work environment, career development within global structure.
- Provide research and support to the purchasing category management team
- Obtain data/information as requested by the team from a variety of sources:
- Prepare spend, price benchmarking and other analyses based on variety of sources, including IP systems (SAP, Business Warehouse, SharePoint etc.), governmental indexes and a broad array of public sources
- Provide insights on category spend (e.g. energy, chemicals, fiber) and savings opportunities based on spend analysis and experience working with other category teams.
- Create and refine cost models for sourced goods/services ('clean sheet').
- Develop internal Request For Information (RFI) and analyze responses
- Provide information and analyses to support negotiations with suppliers.
- Occasionally take part in the meetings and negotiations with suppliers.
- Assist in developing savings tracking approach for purchasing category.
- Perform financial analysis on key suppliers to determine financial wherewithal, cost drivers, opportunities
- Analyze macro-economic data as required to develop supply market analyses and assist in "go to market" strategy development
- Work with buyers to develop and implement supplier scorecards where necessary
- Evaluate project opportunities and determine financial impacts over time
- Prepare spreadsheets, summaries and graphical analyses to assist the team as needed
- Request For Proposal (RFP) – preparation and analysis
- Work closely with the procurement category management team to dissect information and provide it to other team members to deliver greater insight to market opportunities
- Be involved in various data analysis and compliance reporting.
- Support other special procurement activities and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Sufficient educational background and/or experience in data entry, collection and analysis
- High degree of skill in Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with SAP/Business Warehouse
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of any other European language such as Spanish, French, Italian would be an advantage
- Technical background (would be an advantage)
- The ability to travel (limited)
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.