For our client, one of the biggest Danish software houses, we are looking for a skilled .Net Developer
Job description: You will work in one of the distributed teams on a large project for unions and unemployment funds. The project is based on Microsoft CRM, with Microsoft CRM frontend for caseworkers and a asp.net web site for members of the unions and funds.
The project is very complex. There are several integrations to other systems and several other systems integrating to the project.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in .NET
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with WCF and APIs
- Preferably experience with automated testing (incl. SpecFlow)
- Preferably experience with Microsoft CRM
- Preferably experience with automated build and release procedures
- Very good command of English
- Scandinavian work culture (focus on work-life balance)
- Rate up to 100zł/h on a B2B contract (negotiable to an extent)
- Multi-lingual environment – working in English on a daily basis
- Private health care and sports card subsidization
Start: 1st March
Czas trwania: Long-term cooperation