Global Quality, Training and Policy Lead
8 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Supervise quality teams across the different delivery locations
- Provides developmental feedback to team members
- Organizes time and work so as to manage priorities effectively and meet deadlines
- Conducts researches, studies and data analysis in order to conceptualize proposals for improving the quality of performance of analysts and cascades the information to all parties concerned
- Publish relevant quality reports and analysis that will be used by both the client and operations
- Provide thought leadership in quality processes, programs and procedures
- Responds priority and/or high complex client requests to ensure that requests are handled quickly, correctly and appropriately
- Leads team meetings and operational-level client calls
- Leads in reviewing the performance trending analysis and provides recommendation to mitigate risk points
- Standardize and reinvent quality procedures and reports globally
- Establish professional and career development programs for the quality team
- Provide recommendations to re-engineer existing processes
- Exemplary interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Analytical and fact-based decision-maker
- Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations
- Experience in team interactions and facilitation
- Extensive experiences in quality and training processes, procedures and analyses
- Has experience in leading cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Adept in statistical tools and analysis
- Graduate of any four year course
- At least 5 years experience in a quality /training function in an outsourcing set-up.
- Relevant certifications on quality or training management is preferred
- Working with prestigious global social media company
- Working in fast paced, flexible and modern social media environment with numerous opportunities for professional development
- Working in rapidly developing Social Media field and utilizing new technologies
- Stimulating multinational environment - engaged colleagues, working from all parts of the world as a truly global team
- Possibility to work with a wide range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Working in accordance to Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
- Ability to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button:
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy