Gi Group is an international recruitment agency whose main task is to offer fully-qualified employees. We are a leader in the Italian market and one of the main agencies in our countries of operation. We hold certificate No.570entitling us to operate as a work agency in Poland.
In regard to further development of one of our Clients we are currently seeking Candidates for a position of:
- Responsibility for General Ledger end to end process of legal entity including preparation and posting journals, Inventory, Fixed Asset
- Leading and coordinating month-end process in a timely and accurate manner
- VAT Returns – preparation & reconciliation
- Balance sheet monthly reconciliation process
- Balance Sheet and P&L Analysis and monthly reviews with Client
- Supervision over postings coming from subordinate ledgers (AP, AR)
- Daily interactions with Client's headquarters in Brussels
- Building and maintaining strong business relationship with Financial Controllers; ensuring effective communication to address all issues and lead resolution actions
- Fluent English
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy is desirable (Oracle)
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Other desirable skills:
We are welcome for Candidates from branches: Finance & Accounting, Banking, Economic, Business Analyst, Market, IT, Engineering and Technical Students and Graduates ones.
- Job in the most professional & developing working environment in Warsaw, Kracow or Tri-City
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you "raise your game"
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, Sodexo vouchers, Benefit sport club cards, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment