HR Business Partner
20 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Partner to leaders and identify HR solutions to support their business needs
- Develop, drive and manage the HR solutions in areas of retention, engagement, development, change management, total rewards, employee's relations etc.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees (advising on labour law, mediate etc.)
- Build trusting and effective relationships between employees, managers and HR
- Manage or participate in local and global HR initiatives depending on business needs
- Support people’s growth by coaching, advising on / coordinating developmental programmes, delivering workshops, running Development Centers etc.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and HR procedures in the area of responsibility
- Experienced in HR areas including retention, engagement, learning and development, employees relations, total rewards and labour law
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with focus on collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Project Management experience (local and global HR projects) will be an asset
HR Business Partner acts as the primary partner to business leaders by working closely with the stakeholders on the business side. The role is responsible for the provision of generalist HR support and advice to managers, functional leaders and employees on HR programs and processes as well as identifying HR solutions and strategies needed to support the business and operational needs. As a member of the local HR team, HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting regional and local operations on different HR areas: retention, engagement, development, total rewards, and employee's relations, labour law regulations with respect to company's HR strategy and local law regulations.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.