51 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Reporting to the Head of HSE, Supporting the Global HSE team activities in the implementation of key global programs through co-ordinates, management and reporting progress against centrally driven HSE programs.
Co-ordinating, reporting progress of against and managing operational engagements with global programs.
Current programs in scope:
- High Risk Project Implementation Assessments
- Supplier Maturity Assessments
- Environmental Aspect & Impact Reviews / Risk and Opportunity programs
- Global Operational Review (Currently Global Targeted Assurance)
- Internal / external audit program scoping, programming and co-ordination
Manages HSE Global reporting, assurance and analysis:
- Monthly HSE reporting, including KPIs and scorecards, archer data quality and analysis
- Quarterly and year end HSE data collection co-ordination and reporting
- Co-ordinates global HSE communications and engagement activities:
Owns and drives program delivery
Key interface with business groups, functions and internal / external stakeholders
Co-ordination support for HSSE wide programs, where HSE is stakeholder but not necessarily the driver.
- University Degree or equivalent – ideally in a related field but not essential
- project management
- good knowledge of and with the ambition to move to expert level in the use of tools and packages, existing and emerging
- strong written and communication skills
- innovative and creative
- communicating with / influencing in a matrix organization
- engaging and working with cross functional and international teams
- would be an advantage:
- HSE qualifications experience or interest
- Risk management training / experience
- Quality management system training / experience
- Management systems such as OHSAS18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- career development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.