207 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for ensuring that the technical direction of applications and solutions both within and across infrastructure silos are strongly aligned with the business strategy. Their skills span technical and enterprise architecture and they provide complex deliverables outlining the new or improved infrastructure assets. This role works closely with Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure Leadership and Infrastructure Engineering to develop solutions to complex business needs and deliver, implement, and train operations teams on the solutions. Infrastructure Architects have skills and experience across the majority of the organization’s infrastructure areas. This role will support infrastructure engineers through the development of solutions including design, operations and support processes.
- Develop road maps describing evolution of infrastructure solutions from current to future state.
- Ensures solutions fit strategically in the overall infrastructure architecture and meet existing technology standards.
- Perform analysis of current environment to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement; recommend solutions and collaborate with infrastructure engineers to develop processes to implement changes.
- Research and design new infrastructure technologies, architectures and processes.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What’ll make You special
- 10+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure.
- 5+ years\' experience in both design and operations of Network, Storage, Compute, Security, Virtualization and Cloud systems.
- Possesses knowledge across all disciplines of infrastructure systems and detailed knowledge of two or more.
- Previous architecture experience.
- Extensive experience with Citrix operations, design and architecture.
- Experience with VMware, HyperV, Xen hypervisors. Experience with cloud platforms including OpenStack and AWS preferred.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash, Power shell, Perl).
- Experience with one or more configuration management platforms (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to translate the business and application needs into solution architecture requirements and design.
- Appreciation of risk management, change management and configuration management.
- Proven track record for thinking beyond current-state technology issues and also integrating technologies for complete solutions across the enterprise infrastructure.
- Ability to provide objective and impartial technology, platform, tooling assessments and recommendations, ensures compatibility with strategic technology backlog at all times.
- Passionate about technology and has interest in emerging tools, trends and techniques across the industry.
- Bachelor\'s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems or related area.
What we offer
- Possibility of full time remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy