International Compensation Specialist (Cross Border)
15 dni temu
Our employees are people who have the courage to fulfill their dreams. KPMG supports these passions and creates a friendly environment for their realization. We work hard to maintain our position as one of the most attractive employers in the world.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. For the past 27 years in Poland we have been providing audit, tax and widely understood business advisory services for Polish and international firms and institutions from all industry sectors. D.Dobkowski is a law firm associated with KPMG in Poland providing complex legal services. Our advantage is the knowledge of 189,000 people working in member firms in 152 countries around the world. In our offices in Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan, Katowice, Gdańsk, Łódź and Wrocław we employ a total of more than 1800 people.
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, provides tax and technology solutions to multinational companies with employees assigned all over the world. Are you a customer-oriented personality who is also eager to further develop automation of the processes and increase overall efficiencies for our clients? We can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
Currently we are looking candidates for:
- Using a technology platform to:
- Manage the collection and tracking of all payroll and non-payroll data for each assignee per client as well as turnaround times from various payrolls and third party vendors to ensure agreed client KPIs are achieved
- Manage compliance obligations in respect of incentive compensation paid to internationally mobile employees
- Be actively involved in development proposals and other business development-related activities with respect to compensation accumulation.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- Work experience in related tax areas or controlling is preferred.
- Strong communication skills in English is a must, knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools.
- Good organizational skills and used to dealing with competing priorities.
- Forward-thinking and persuasive personality with an eye for details even with large quantities of data from various sources.
We are looking for a new team member who is ambitious and highly motivated to work independently. You will become part of a highly qualified team working with dynamic multinational organizations.
Are you a customer-oriented personality who is also eager to further develop automation of the processes and increase overall efficiencies for our clients? We can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.
If you feel confident you are ready to launch your career in Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group in Poland, please submit your application (CV in English) by means of the button "APLIKUJ TERAZ".
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.