Internship in Transition Management Team
96 dni temu
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Do you have passion for learning new skills? Are you eager to connect with people around you and help them? We’re looking for someone like that who will be:
- maintaining and analyzing Transition Project Pipeline Process
- supporting and coordinating onboarding process
- supporting Travel and Visa arrangements
- taking on other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
You’ll be working in the Transition Team located in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park or Wroclaw, Dominikanski Office. We play a key role in driving change, undergoing transformation. You will play an important role in supporting the team of Transition Managers in areas such as Pipeline Process and general transition management support.
Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 35-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills
- very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- strong attention to details
- strong analytical and numerical skills
- very good communication skills
- ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- graduate or last year student
- very good in written and spoken English
- eager to work as part of a team
- pro-active in solving problems and taking on challenges
- ambitious and motivated with a can-do-attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!