133 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The End User consulting group is looking for talented Infrastructure Architecture Consultants with experience in the infrastructure services especially within end user workplace solutions.
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in workplace space including digital workspaces, mobility, Internet of Things and cognitive computing.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate good consultancy skills and practical experience in the general areas of:
- Infrastructure strategy
- End User Technologies
- Infrastructure security
- Automated, policy-based, infrastructure management solutions
In particular, the candidate must have practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Architecture and design of End User solutions
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions with Citrix products (XenApp/XenDesktop/ShareFile/NetScaler)
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions using Windows 7, 8 or 10, System Center Configuration Manager and Office 365
- Good knowledge and experience of designing and implementing Enterprise Mobility Management solutions (XenMobile, AirWatch, Intune)
- Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies. (Including but not exclusively Windows Server/Vmware/Azure/AWS)
In addition the following would be of advantage:
- Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
- Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts
- Awareness of ITSM and auto-fulfilment concept
- Experience with HPOO, Kinetic Data, Service Now, BMC
- Fast learner
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Good people and conflict resolution skills
- Used to working in teams
Education and Qualifications
- BSc/BEng in engineering, computer science, physics, information technology or related field or equivalent. Also relevant infrastructure certifications
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy