Junior Accountant P2P for New Client Czech Speaker
6 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in P2P and R2R processes for a new Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
- Correct and timely processing of financial and accounting data regarding P2P activities
- Support R2R processes if required
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to Client
- Responding email/phone queries within agreed SLA, resolve queries, handle sensitive individual cases
- Correct and timely reporting
- Very good Czech skills are essential
- Very good English skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude Â
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach Â
- Knowledge of P2P area will be an asset Â
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- Clearly definedÂ career pathÂ (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - overÂ 20 000 online trainingsÂ and books also available at home, trainings in classroom,Â funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. OverÂ 900 certificated professionalsÂ in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in anÂ inspiring atmosphere. WeÂ work together and celebrate togetherÂ - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receiveÂ attractive benefit packageÂ (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends inÂ Referral ProgramÂ and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located withÂ “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.