Junior Accountant R2R for New Client Hungarian Speaker
6 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in R2R and P2P processes for a New Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Fixed Assets accounting activities, month end closure activities, reporting
- Bank Reconciliations activities
- P2P (Procure to Pay) support in Tax area & reporting
- General Accounting tasks
- Perform P2P duties if required
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day services to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Very good Hungarian skills are essential
- Very good English skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Knowledge of P2P area will be an asset
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together- Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.