Junior ASP.NET (C#) developer
763 dni temu
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
The scope of work is software development and engineering tasks on interesting projects mainly in Microsoft .NET technology. Employees will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support) and will be working closely to the customers.
One year of experience or at least one university project (last year students are welcome) in the area:
- Language: C#
- Technology: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0+ in general, ASP.NET MVC or/and ASP.NET Web API
- ORM: Entity Framework
- Database engine: MS SQL 2008/2012/2014 (TSQL queries, stored procedures)
- Web Services: WCF
- Source control: Team Foundation Server 2012/2013
- Inversion of Control container: Unity and/or Autofac
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ready for challenges
What we offer
- You will be able to work within flexible working hours (part time contract is possible)
- You will have the possibility to attend free language classes (German, French, Polish for foreigners)
- You will work in multinational, stable company with possibility to do project work for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expert communities.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance, OK System pass). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.