Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
As a Junior Production Planner, you will be responsible for production plan release based on demand requirements, production line capacity and components availability. You will be part of the functional production team (Value Stream) in the Lighting Electronics factory to contribute via team work to its defined goals. Your close, daily contact with markets via supply planning team are to give factory insights on market requirements & mid/long term developments while delivering capacity info back on production capacity and opportunities to improve.
In this role you will work in Production Planning team.
- Operational Production Planning incl. monitoring of production plan execution
- Representing Procurement in Value Stream setup
- Cooperation with Supply Planners in order to maximize the desired output of production and deliver correct order confirmations to customers
- Participation in Sales & Operational Planning process - monthly plan preparation for defined
- Operational analysis of VS specific components pipelines in order to give best production dates to Supply Planning team
- Defining key areas of improvement, initiation and active participation in order fulfillment improvement actions, projects
- SCM reporting and making required analyses
- Participation in finished products phase in and phase out proces
- Coordination of actions control related to product quality issues (e.g. complaints, returns)
- Control over sales orders execution (from the moment of production order creation till stock is booked in at the whs)
Very good in English (both verbal and written)
Very good MS Office skills, VBA, SAP experience as an advantage
Very good analytical skills (ability to analyze big amount of data)
Production planning experience seen as an asset
Technical education seen as an asset
High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Effective listening and communication skills; highly developed interpersonal skills
Ability to quickly resolve problems in a dynamic work environment
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Opportunity to work with fast developing organization in the lighting industry
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips’ products.