Linux Senior Engineer/Consultant
190 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure ServicesÂ is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the Linux servers environment.
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues associated to supported systems
- Assistance with execution of projects related to Linux platform
- Evaluate alerts, automation gaps and provide instructions for other team members for different type of alerts
- Developing best practices for different monitoring and administering scenarios
- Continue self development on emerging technologies related to areas of responsibility
- Designing and implementing new solutions
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation
- Provides subject matter expertise on performance optimization and configuration best practices for Linux system
- Provide training to other team members
- Experience on Red Hat Linux Operating System administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in Storage, RAID and LVM Management
- NFS, FTP, SAMBA, DNS and IPTABLES administration
- Scripting skills
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Analytical skills (able to provide the root cause analysis on major incidents)
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Nice to have:
- Nagios or any other monitoring tool administration
- Good knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare)
- Knowledge of Backup tools
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.