Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for a passionate and self-contained person, who will easily handle cooperation with our Management Team.
As a Team Assistant you will be responsible for:
- administrative assistance to Managers
- support in additional tasks commissioned by Managers
- arranging and facilitating common meetings or events and writing meeting minutes if needed
- acting as a key user for internal community channels
- researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, etc.
- current University student status
- fluent command in English
- native in Polish
- advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- ability to think outside the box
- strong operational, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- demonstrating ‘can do’ attitude
- ability to collaborate and build relationships