790 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- General admin support or B2B Marketing Director & B2B Marketing Team
- Calendar support (setting up meetings, sending invitations & preparation of agendas)
- Co-organizing events - liaising with suppliers, ordering different promo products (brochures, business cards, gifts, posters etc.), preparing all necessary paperwork
- Assistance with posting/reposting content on social media accounts
- Creating, logging, and tracking progress of tasks for the Agency & external freelancers
- Processing internal documents and systems
- Working with database, creating requests and processing contracts
- Assistance with implementing marketing projects
- Supporting team and B2B Marketing Director (setting up meetings, sending invitations & preparation of agendas)
- Bachelor or Specialist Degree
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Strong computer skills
- Active and interested in social media
- Ability to coordinate/supervise multiple tasks
- Good communication/interpersonal skills,
- Attention to details /accuracy & commitment
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team Player personality able to work with international team geographically dispersed
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours on an as-needed basis is required
- Creatively minded - willing and able to see opportunities and ideas
- Inquisitive - takes an active interest in the world around them including business & marketing
- Proactive - able to show initiative and quickly recognize what needs to be done next
Want to start your career in Marketing? This is the challenge you were looking for! We are looking for Marketing Assistant within our Global Marketing Team at Luxoft. The role includes diverse responsibilities supporting the B2B Marketing Team
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.