Middleware Developer / Analyst
11 dni temu
This position is an experienced Analyst / Developer for integration platform. This person will take their direction from the Integration team lead for Development and Support activities. Responsible for development, support, and administration.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented IT professional who enjoys working on multiple diverse projects and solving complex business problems with innovative technology and process solutions.
You will be responsible for working with the Business Services team to understand business requirements and write use case documentation as necessary. You will focus on understanding the business data integration needs and how the Middleware application can meet their needs. You will be responsible for project/support analysis, design, and development of the integration solution. You will be very hands-on and work closely with the business during the requirement gathering, design, development and UAT phases of a project.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language, and to work well in a team.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, and provide accurate time estimates.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work issues at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to map business requirements to functionality available in appropriate technologies/platforms
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines/SLA agreements (On-time delivery, customer service, and quality of execution are key performance requirements)
- Highly motivated - self-starter, proactive in time management skills
- Knowledge of IT audit practices - Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance would be a plus
- Must be a hands-on and lead by example
- Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
- Must be flexible, adaptable, & available for support during non-standard hours.
- Application development, testing, and go-live activities as required – including documentation
- Work on critical interface development and support
- Collaborate with the global resources
- Troubleshoot & resolve functionality/data related queries
- Optimize production support activities - driving down repeat tickets/issues
- Adhere to Avid’s IT Change Control and PMO processes for enhancement/projects
- Participate in infrastructure and application upgrades as required
- Liaison with Infrastructure teams and cross-functional project teams – across geographies – to meet customer SLA and project deadlines
- Participate in cross-training and knowledge transfer activities with project teams including end-customers
- On-call support as required
- System optimization - performance analysis and reviews
- Assist with troubleshooting system problems (space, data errors, SQL statements, interfaces to external systems, etc.)
Formal Education & Certification
- Four-year university degree in Computer Science
- 4 years work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have 2+ years of Design, coding and deployment experience in Enterprise Integration technologies - Dell Boomi or similar (webMethods experience is an added advantage)
- Must have 2+ years of experience using webMethods (preferably), Tibco, IBM websphere or other ESBs
- Nice to have Dev I and II Certificate for Boomi Atmosphere Processes
- Experience in XML, SOAP, REST and Web Services.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Strong understanding of SOA principles and implementation
- JAVA Programming, Linux/Unix, and Relational Database experience.
- Should have worked in onsite-offshore model
- Experience integrating with Cloud platforms like Salesforce.com and workday
- Experience with SAP, SQL server, and file-based integrations
- Good knowledge and experience using digital certificates on Boomi platform and experience in protocols like AS2, Https, Sftp and Ftp
- Experience in implementation of EDI using XML technology and ANSI X12/EDIFACT standards.
- Understanding of software development methodologies and PMO process.
- Understanding of IT change management processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ TERAZ.
”I hereby voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process and in case of being employed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA.
I reserve the possibility to access the content of my personal data and correct it.”
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.