Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the New York Stock Exchange, Luxoft is one of the fastest growing IT companies on the market, with over 25 delivery centers worldwide and more than 10,000 employees.
Throughout the years, our core values have guided our strategic development, decision- making processes and relationships with our clients and employees. Our mission is to go beyond client expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We have identified a significant need to build highly skilled and professional teams that will meet the leadership standards and best practices of Luxoft. In accordance with our dynamic growth in Poland, we are currently seeking:
- Develop and maintain .Net applications and its APIs
- Learn ServiceNow platform development standards and later become an expert in that domain
- Manage application and process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems
- Assist 1st and 2nd line of support in resolving ITSM incidents
- Be accountable for high quality code
- Share software development techniques with others
- Solve problems using structured analysis and application debugging methods
- Cooperate with testing teams and release management teams to shorten the time of deploying application packages to production with minimum number of defects
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Be able to work in AGILE/SCRUM work environment
- Understand and follow ITIL Framework best practice (ITIL v2/v3 certificate is a plus)
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of overall IT experience
- At least 3+ years as .NET Developer (.NET version 4.5 or 4.6)
- Solid proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Have hands-on expertise in most of the web-based transport, framework and technologies à ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, XSLT, JSON, XML, SOAP & REST Web Services and WCF
- Experience in development and deployment of Windows Services
- Understanding of security protocol standards and authentication is a plus à HTTPS, PKI Certificates
- Experience in setup and troubleshooting of IIS configuration related issues
- Knowledge on version control and issue tracking systems à SVN, JIRA/Odyssey
- Understanding of object-oriented coding practices
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Nice to have: Experience implementing Outlook plugin using .NET, knowledge of Exchange Web Services (EWS)
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design using Oracle
- Nice to have: Knowledge on ServiceNow integration via API calls
- Nice to have: Experience in ServiceNow administration/development
As a .NET Lead Developer you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Client IT Service Management solutions portfolio, including home-grown .NET tools as well as ServiceNow cloud based platform. To be successful in the role you will need to become an ambassador of best practice coding standards. The role requires someone who will act as a problem solver, will be able to act proactively, accelerate application changes, seek for improvements, share knowledge with colleagues. Successful candidate will become a part of large Service Management Engineering team and will work closely with other ITSM Engineers, Business Analysts and Architecture teams.