O2C Specialist with English – new client in Media&Entertainment
75 dni temu
Capgemini is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to take part in the transition of Order to Cash processes for a new Client in Poland within the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes Cash application, Dispute Management, Customer Master Data and Order Processing.
- Research and resolve dispute cases Â Â
- Conduct variance analysis and research claims Â
- Process incoming payments, offsets, reversals and other requests Â
- Reconcile AR cash balances Â
- Perform Customer Master Data and Order Processing tasks Â Â
- Perform other AR duties Â
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Experience in O2C area Â
- Very good English skills Â
- Good analytical skills Â
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage Â
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude Â
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach Â
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100 Blue Chip ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30 languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfill your ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transition projects. We operate according toÂ Lean and KaizenÂ philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coaching programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wide choice of perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.