Ogłoszenie numer: 948179, from 2016-02-11
Traditional Meat Co. Ireland Ltd
The Traditional Meat Company was established in 2004 to produce beef products of the highest quality to exact customer requirements. The company grew it's slaughtering and deboning of beef operations over 3 sites, before centralising all these business activities at the Drumone EU approved site in 2007. In its supply of Irish beef and beef products to multiple retailers, the company is export driven, with its main market being Italy.
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for a person to join our office team with language skills. The person must be flexible in the role which will allow progression along with the company's rapid growth.
Office Administrator with English (Italian & French)
- Liaison with clients to handle invoicing, dispatch & payment queries and credit control.
- Receptionist duties with a professional telephone manner.
- Completion of transport documentation for export markets and coordinating transport with suppliers/customers.
- Liaising with planning and production to ensure orders are fulfilled to customer specifications.
- Purchase ordering.
- Completion of management information reports.
- The person must befluent in English
- Knowledge of Italian and French is a great advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task in busy office environment
- Previous experience in the meat industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Job location: Drumone, Oldacstle, Co.Meath A82 WY83 Ireland
- Excellent remuneration package