Gi Group is an international recruitment agency whose main task is to offer fully-qualified employees. We are a leader in the Italian market and one of the main agencies in our countries of operation. We hold certificate No.570entitling us to operate as a work agency in Poland.
In regard to further development of one of our Clients we are currently seeking Candidates for a position of:
We are looking for a dynamic and confident self-starter with strong relationship building skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to communicate with multiple teams and stakeholders. If you're looking for a diverse, exciting opportunity working alongside genuinely passionate people, as well as developing your own digital experience, this is the role for you. You will design and develop a customer journey that defines this first-class experience.
If you are ready to be a soul of your team, if the trust and respect inspire you to work – this is your chance to change your career and your life today.
- Support operations of online advertising product related queries across multiple channels - chat, email and phone; campaign optimization and pitching features for existing and new customers via outbound contact to selected portfolio of customers
- Managing account activation and optimization, campaign, budget, troubleshooting and keywords queries from customers, also anaging complaints, fraud, and account hijacking queries
- Proactive contact (new accounts) and handling Clients enquires, collaborating with colleagues across the business to provide an excellent services
- Processing of billing and payment (online advertising procucts)
- Bachelor or master degree
- Online experience - min. 6 months - ideally within online related services
- Written and spoken fluency in business English and German - is a must!
- Focus on assisting clients by driving the right product adoption for the right client – previous B2B experience would be an asset
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and identified areas where clients can improve how they use client's solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive package of benefits
- Flexible hours and all the tools
- Job in the most proffesional & developing working environment in Cracow
- Great opportunities for personal and experience growth