P2P F&A Process Specialist German Speaker
6 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Participates in transition activities as per requirement
- Scope of work:
- Procurement: PR, PO processing, query resolution; other
- AP activities including: invoice processing, master data management, pre-process, capture, payment, reporting.
- Service Desk activities including: log, respond to email/phone queries within agreed SLAs, resolve queries, handle sensitive individual cases, other
- T&E: process/audit/payment expense claims, customer service, other
- Support R2R processes if required
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in P2P and R2R processes for a new Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Very good English skills (B2)
- Fluent German skills are essential (C1)
- At least 1 year of experience in P2P area
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy