PMO Financial Analyst
9 dni temu
Are you comfortable working with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you interested in project management? Do you know how to solve problems?
We are looking for someone capable to deliver:
- project financials and accruals management reporting
- month-end closing processes and reporting activities (eg. accrual posting/analysis, cost re-bookings, cost allocations)
- problem-solving and reporting; data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting
- high data quality and accurateness in senior management overviews, reports and communications
- status quo changing; work on special financial reporting change projects, process optimization exercises and other change initiatives
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
Your experience and skills
- comfortable working with numbers
- detailed oriented with the ability to gather data and preparing financial reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management
- multi-tasking; meeting recurring deadlines while balancing ad-hoc requests, supporting stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
- 2-3 years' experience in Finance or Finance related role
- bachelor or master degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
- strong communication skills, written and spoken English
- experience working with financials systems and structures
- advance technical skills; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, experience working with VBA databases beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Please submit your application in English.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy