Principal/Lead Java Developer
173 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Analyses, plans, designs, implements, documents and tests regular items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process;
- Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering software;
- Knows technology, methods and environments related to the assigned tasks and learns business and domain knowledge;
- Estimates, develops and solves regular engineering problems;
- Creates units tests according with TDD approach;
- Fixes bugs;
- Helps to develop Fitnesse framework for acceptance testing;
- Actively participates in release planning;
- Performs code reviews;
- Communicates with BAs and QAs.
- Practical Java experience;
- Operating Systems: experience in development & deployment on Unix/Linux & Windows platforms;
- Fundamentals of object oriented programming and design patterns;
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL;
- Very good English and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with distributed teams;
- Bamboo (continuous integration);
- Maven (build tool);
- Shell scripting;
- Experience with FitNesse framework;
- Root cause analysis;
- Understanding of test lifecycle in software project;
- Knowledge of different test types;
- Analytical thinking, team-player and problem-solving skills;
- Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking).
Project technologies stack:
- Java SE 8;
- Git version 1.8.4;
- Maven 3.1.0;
- JUnit 4.11;
- Mockito 1.9.5;
- Database server: Oracle Database 11g ;
- Atlassian JIRA v6.1 - ticket/bug tracking;
- Fitnesse 20150814 - acceptance testing + specification;
- Atlassian Bamboo version 5.9.4 - continuous integration.
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
A Java based middleware application dedicated to the calculation of financial data. Its biggest challenge is to keep the data processing scalable and reliable.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.