Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
We are currently looking for a PCB Layouter to join our Product Development Team to our manufacturing plant Philips Lighting Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Piła. Electronics engineer will be responsible for development of LED modules. As a member of the Product Development Team you will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of new and existing LED systems product lines.
In this role you will work in a team of Product Development Engineers.
- Designing PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) layout for LED modules with close cooperation with TPL (Technical Project Leader) and/or product architect
- Creating and maintain documentation for products
- Assist in product verification and approbation activities
- Actively participate on multi-discipline project teams through all phases of product development
- Actively support cost down initiatives
- Engineering degree in Electronic Engineering or lighting technology
- Communicative English (both spoken and written)
- Experience in electronics designs
- Knowledge of PCB design principles and practical skills in software used for PCB design (e.g. Mentor Graphics, Eagle, Altium)
- Basic knowledge of lighting
- Basic knowledge about switch mode power supplies
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Effective listening and communication skills; highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Relocation package
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Opportunity to work with new technologies in the lighting industry
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips’ products