Projektant Obiektów Inżynieryjnych / Construction Designer / Engineer
20 dni temu
COWI Polska as a part of international COWI group (www.cowi.com) is a leading consulting company operating in the engineering, environment and mapping/GIS.
We are involved in many projects, which include engineering constructions infrastructure (in between railways, bridges, roads, tunnels) in Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East and Far East.
- Involvement in projects related to calculations and design of engineering constructions
- On the job training aiming at quick development
- Cooperation with designers from COWI companies in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- Opportunity to learn international design standards e.g. EN, US, specific country standards DK, N, SE
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in planning, calculations and design of concrete and underground civil structures (e.g. tunnels, metro stations, underground parking lots, buildings with deep basements, culverts etc.)
- Knowledge of Bentley or Autodesk software
- Communicative English skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Availability for short business trips abroad
- Design License is not required
Key words for our company are development, good communication, liberty, trust and cooperation. Every day we are committed to our goals and we work with maximum engagement and motivation.
- Employment contract (part time or unlimited in time)
- Challenging job with many interesting projects
- Cooperation with highly qualified designers
- High personal development opportunities
- Work in multicultural environment, especially the Scandinavian countries
- Attractive salary
- Social package
- Professional external and internal trainings in Wrocław and Scandinavia
- English courses