PTP/OTC/RTR Process Analyst with French
60 dni temu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
We are looking for successful individuals who will join one of the following accounting teams: PTP, OTC or RTR. Scope of duties will mainly include:
- Perform and support Procurement to Pay/ Order to Cash/ Record to Report process activities
- Support the design and maintenance of the PTP/OTC/RTR process model and the RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) tool design and help ensure consistent application of standard global and local processes
- Participate in projects or initiatives which improve the financial processes or the applications used to support them
- Provide support to the maintenance and development of procedures and internal controls which are related to their process
- Provide collaboration and production support across Accenture’s global network. This includes global support to end users including answering questions, delivering training, facilitating the transition to latest tool releases from current tools and sharing best practices
- Support the creation of business cases and service performance metrics reports, as required
- Support internal / external audit activities
- Actively collaborate / communicate with internal and external Accenture and client teams
- Provide status of work in process, assist in planning and coordinating execution of work, escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner while pushing to identify resolutions
- Fluent English
- French on min. B2 level
- Education background in Accounting
- Approx. 1 year working experience in accounting will be an asset
- MS Office working knowledge
- Ability to work analytically, focus on details and high accuracy
- Very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Opportunity to gain professional experience and broad analytical skills, in cooperation with highly marketable specialist expertise in their chosen areas
- Collaboration and learning from diverse and talented colleagues in multinational environment
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Opportunity to attend specialist online and class trainings organized for our employees
- At Accenture we take care of your studies obligations: thanks to flexible working hours you will be able to reconcile the internship with your classes
- Challenging and responsible tasks from the very first day
Accenture Sp. z o.o.
Accenture jest globalną firmą świadczącą usługi z zakresu konsultingu, nowoczesnych technologii i outsourcingu. Ponad 281 tys. pracowników Accenture świadczy usługi swoim klientom z ponad 120 krajów świata. Łącząc niezrównane doświadczenie, doskonałą znajomość wszystkich branż i funkcji biznesowych oraz rozległą wiedzę z badań nad najlepszymi firmami na całym świecie, Accenture współpracuje ze swoimi klientami, aby pomóc im stać się wysokoefektywnym przedsiębiorstwem.
W roku finansowym zamkniętym 31 sierpnia 2013 roku, Accenture osiągnęło przychody netto sięgające 28,6 miliarda dolarów.
- KrokZaaplikuj online
- KrokRozwiąż test Analityczny, Programistyczny lub Językowy
- KrokPorozmawiaj ze specjalistą HR
- KrokPoznaj przyszłego Managera
- KrokWpadnij na ostateczną rozmowę
- KrokI już, witaj w Accenture!
Prywatna opieka medyczna