- Act in a development team and contribute and strive to reach the goal that the team commits;
- Take an active part in the implementation and test work;
- Functional and automation testing;
- Test case execution, evaluation and documentation.
- Master degree in a computer science education;
- 2 years or more testing experience;
- Functional and automation testing experience;
- Good knowledge of common test management tools (Microsoft TFS, HP Quality
Center or equivalent);
- Good English (written and spoken);
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Willigness to work in Wrocław.
Nice to have:
- Programming skills in C++, C#, Java or .NET;
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Good career growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging projects
- Occasion of business trips
- Medical insurance of proven reliability including family, auto, real estate insurance on reduced tariffs
- External and internal trainings
- English lessons inside and outside the office
- Modern comfortable office equipped with table tennis, sport corner, shower, bicycle-parking area and nice terrace to have a dinner or simply spend a break