Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The QA team is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of the Client Services Team. This individual is responsible for executing QA service offerings and participating in projects & initiatives led by QA.
- Conduct root cause and other data analysis
- Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB environment
- Provide QA progress reports to Team Leads.
- Conduct QA evaluations per client requirements
- Conduct call coaching sessions per client requirements
- Conduct Health Checks for high impact transitions, as requested
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey results & recommend improvement efforts
- Act as escalation point of contact for process questions, issues and resolution
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
- Administration of the call recording and evaluation system
- Administer the QA issue repository and ensure all escalations are properly addressed
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of work experience working within a QA capacity
- 2+ years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Center
- 1+ years customer service-related work experience
- Fluent in English and Russian language
- Ability to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
- Use appropriate mannerisms/behavior when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
- Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
- Mentor and coach others
- Localization: Kraków
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Beverages and fully equipped kitchen for you
- Modern & friendly office
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the button: