We are currently looking for R&D Technical Project Leader to join our LED modules team to our manufacturing plant Philips Lighting Poland Sp z.o.o located in Pila. R&D Technical Project Leader will be responsible for bringing the concept, defined by the Architect, to a product ready for mass production and within the quality and BOM-cost targets.
The R&D Project Leader cooperates in a team with the Integral Project Manager in the lead. LED modules are quickly growing on the market and replacing conventional system. L2 team is focused on fast new L2 customer specific product introductions. The R&D project leader is part of the L2 team located at the production site for L2 products.
- Organizes & reports a technical risk review; tackles risks with appropriate mitigation,
- Gives input for the project plan to the Integral Project Leader,
- Responsible for the technical project execution. Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization,
- Gives feedback to the architect on manufacturability of the concept,
- Advises the IPM on deviations and corrective actions,
- Aligns with development Quality, SQM and other stakeholders,
- Arranges timely availability of customer samples in the project,
- Delivers the TPD (technical product documentation) and required Quality results,
- Gets approval and acceptation of the developed productsEnsures that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- Mechanical, optical, thermal or electronic engineering (master degree or equal by experience)
- Several years experience in product creation (from concept to mass production) and in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas with a short product lifecycle.
- Experience in managing multi-site teams and/or foreign suppliers (Eastern Europe, Asia) will be considered as a plus.
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is a must
- Basic knowledge of project management methods,
- Knowledge and understanding of disciplines with which co-operation takes place,
- Green belt knowledge on DFSS and/or Value Engineering is plus,
- Result-oriented, organizational talent and team player,
- Power of persuasion & able to convey enthusiasm,
- Able to estimate & take calculated risks and to perform in a dynamic environment.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Opportunity to work with new technologies in the lighting industry
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package