R2R Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist
68 dni temu
CapgeminiÂ is one of the world\'s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business ServicesÂ department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000Â specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is interested in joining RTR team. The scope involved covers processes from foregoing areas: Journal Entries processing, Intercompany Accounting, Accounts Reconciliation, Month End Closure, Balance Sheet and P&L review, Financial and Management Reporting, Fixed Assets.
- Perform RTR daily and month end close tasks (Preparing and posting journal entries, Intercompany reconciliation, performing various closing activities - e.g. opening new accounting period, uploading payroll data into GL, closing subledgers, Review P&L accounts, Closing GL, Financial Reporting, Cash Forecast, VAT, Reconciliations)
- Executing controls over RTR processes (reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Responsibility for delivery agreed scope of work
- Work with the client and maintain good working relationshipÂ
- Identify potential improvements within the processesÂ
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting
- Minimum 1 year experience in RTR area and good understanding of the accounting rules is a mustÂ
- Very good English skills are requiredÂ
- Good analytical skillsÂ
- Good practical knowledge of MS ExcelÂ
- Ability to enhance process and controlsÂ
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitudeÂ
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approachÂ
- Teamwork approachÂ
- Flexibility, ability to deal with changeÂ
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a.Â 100Â BlueÂ ChipÂ ClientsÂ - known, global brands, supported byÂ 6000Â professionals inÂ 30Â languages.
- You will gain space toÂ fulfillÂ yourÂ ambitionsÂ and develop your career, opportunity to take part inÂ transitionÂ projects. We operate according toÂ LeanÂ andÂ Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (expertsÂ orÂ managers) – you will work among professionals (overÂ 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20Â 000Â online trainings and in class) and getÂ certifiedÂ (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part inÂ coachingÂ programsÂ and develop your knowledge inÂ experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage inÂ CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules ofÂ promotion. Our company applies aÂ wideÂ choiceÂ ofÂ perksÂ (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (BusinessÂ ParentÂ Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provideÂ assistiveÂ technologiesÂ forÂ peopleÂ withÂ diverseÂ disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy