Risk Engine Developer
19 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Working on the ongoing server-side C#.NET development of the risk systems for FX and local currency interest rate derivatives as well as data provisioning systems for the entire STS IT group.
- Being a part of a global team of developers tasked with the ongoing extension and evolution of the key frameworks.
- Working closely with the quantitative analysts, various trading desks, product control, risk management and other IT areas.
- Building multi-threaded applications at all different stack levels-from the lowest database layer to the server side application layer to the client facing GUI.
- Possibility to grow in various functional roles (different technology, software architecture, business analysis, project management).
- Solid knowledge in C# and detailed knowledge of object and component oriented design techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in quantitative field (Computer Sciences, Physics, Maths)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role, preferably building trading, risk systems or equivalent low latency high scalability enterprise platforms
- Good knowledge of SQL/T-SQL (MS SQL/ORACLE)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and good communicator with peers, managers and business users
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow to resolution; delivery-focused
- Ability to work well under pressure, as well as tolerance for change
- Agile development methodology experience
- Experience in an investment banking capacity preferably in a front office development environment
- Understanding of Trading/Brokerage business with an emphasis on Trade Booking and Risk Management
- Knowledge of NO-SQL technologies a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies and HTML5 a plus
New deployment. The position is in STS Risk Technology IT Wroclaw, part of STS Trading and Lending IT. STS is responsible for all sales and trading activities of our client's team across all geographic locations globally.
We are extending a team based in Wroclaw that will join experienced global team and will work with team members from London, New York and Singapore.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.