Senior Business Analyst
24 dni temu
Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why don't you join us?
- Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
- Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
- Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis
- Must have: background in banking, good understanding of financial systems
- Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client
- Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
- Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
- Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
- Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
- Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
Join our Development Centre and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Luxoft is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 32 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 12,000 employees across 39 offices in 22 countries located on 5 continents.